PixelRuler is a free only for private use program for measuring horizontal and vertical distances on the entire screen, and is ideal for web designers and graphic artists. It has additional functions like a zoom window and a color value determination (RGB and HTML color values) etc.
- Screen ruler for graphic artists and web designers
- Monitor calibration for different units of length in mm, cm, inches, etc.
- 4K/UHD monitor and Multi-monitor support
- Conversion scaling <> 100% / DPI <> 96
- Horizontal and vertical alignment on the whole screen and virtual desktop (Multi-monitor)
- Adjustable ruler length and width
- Manual and automatic distance measurement
- resizable Zoom window with color value determination (incl. Color Picker for HTML, RGB, Long, TColor, VB, Websafe)
- Bilingual menu (german, english)
- Settings: docking function, docking range, ruler- and font color, font size, transparency, zoom, etc.
- Ruler can be used as a reading help, by adjusting background and font color and deactivating the coordinate display
- PixelRuler contains no Spyware, Malware or something similar
- Operation systems: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Help file
- Comfortable Setup-Routine for installation / complete deinstallation
PixelRuler - free Version
• Free only for private use
• An info window will be displayed on every startup with a link to purchase a license
PixelRuler - commercial Version
• Get your PixelRuler lifetime full version for only 10.00€*
FeedbackHi. Nice program. First time user (free version) and very hopeful I will learn it's capabilities. Congrats.... Hector Maldonado