PixelRuler is a program for pixel-precise measurement of horizontal and vertical distances on the entire screen, and therefore the ideal tool for graphic artists and web designers.
The free PixelRuler version can only display an horizontal ruler, and it is not possible to run the program multiple times. In addition, an information window is displayed each time the program is started, which contains a link to purchase the full version. Multiple rulers, distance, angle measurement and golden ratio are only supported during a 1-week trial period.
The commercial PixelRuler version contains additional 2 rulers which are horizontally + vertically connected. The program can also be run multiple times in order to independently place several individual rulers on the monitor.
For a commercial use the price for one license (1 workstation) is only 4.95€*. You will get a volume discount if you purchase multiple licenses.
- Resizable Zoom window.
- Color Picker: color value determination (for HTML, RGB, Long, TColor, VB, Websafe).
- Distance measurement manual and automatic.
- Multi-monitor support incl. 4K/UHD monitor support.
- Monitor calibration for different units of length in mm, cm, inches, etc.
- Conversion scaling <> 100% / DPI <> 96.
- Scales for real and virtual pixel (DPI Scaling > 100%).
- Several rulers can be displayed at the same time.
- Adjustable ruler length and width.
- Horizontal and vertical alignment on the whole screen and virtual desktop (Multi-monitor).
- Distance and angle measurement, golden ratio.
- Settings: docking function, docking range, ruler- and font color, font size, transparency, zoom, etc.
- Ruler can be used as a reading help, by adjusting background and font color and deactivating the coordinate display.
- Operation systems: Windows 7, 8.x, 10, 11.
- Setup-Routine for installation/deinstallation.
- Bilingual menu (german, english).
- Help file.